Thursday, April 12, 2012

Parmesan Crusted Chicken

                                         Parmesan Crusted Chicken
I ran across an amazing chicken recipe yesterday.  I can't wait to share. I just happened to be thawing chicken breast for dinner last night. So I decided to give it a try. It looks like the recipe originated at   The Enchanted Cook-blog
Someone made a suggestion to use yogurt or sour cream, instead of mayo. I decided to try the sour cream.
Wow this is REALLY amazing, and easy. I didn't use any measurements. I'll be making this often.

Ingredients:
Chicken breast
Sour cream
Parmesan cheese
Plain breadcrumbs

Preparation:
Place the chicken in a baking dish.
Spread a thin layer of sour cream onto the chicken.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Top with bread crumbs, I added a pretty heavy layer of breadcrumbs.
Bake at 375* until cooked through, and golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment