Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Peach-Glazed Porkchops

The first of the peaches are ripening, My favorite fruit. I wait all year for the two weeks when I can eat 'til my heart's content.
One of the fondest memories of my grandparents house, was sitting in grandpa's "homemade" peach tree, juice dripping from my chin and elbows, in complete euphoria. He called it homemade because, he claims he raised it from a seed, that he brought back from Oregon, but grandpa liked to tell stories, so I'm not sure if it's true.
In about a week, my family will be so sick of peach dishes. I'm going to sound like Bubba  from Forest Gump. "Peach cobbler, peach bbq, peach pie..."

                                     Baked-Peach-Glazed Porkchops
                  I really can't decide, if I prefer these baked or grilled.

Porkchops
Peach BBQ Glaze
garlic powder

Preparation:
Sprinkle the chops with garlic powder, and grill or bake until cooked through.
Baste a thick layer of the peach sauce onto them, and cook until it forms a glaze.
Serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment