Thursday, June 14, 2012

Taco Spaghetti Sauce

             Taco Spaghetti Sauce- tastes similar to Steak 'n Shake's Chili 3-way

Mom made spaghetti once a week. Weeek, after weeek, after week.
I vowed, once I became an adult, I would "Never eat spaghetti again!"
(That was my Scarlett O'Hara period, lucky I lived through it.)
Anyhow, here's a change of pace from the typical spaghetti sauce.


Ingredients:
1lb. ground chuck
1/2 to 1 envelope taco seasoning - (I double this recipe and use the entire envelope)
1-29oz. can tomato sauce
salt and pepper to taste
1lb. cooked pasta

Preparation:
Brown and chop the ground beef.
Drain the meat dripping.
Add the beef back to the pot, along with the seasoning and tomato sauce.
Simmer 5 minutes. Add to cooked and drained pasta.
Serve with garlic bread and salad.




No comments:

Post a Comment