Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Liebster Blog Award



I have only been a part of this amazing community for 3 weeks. 
It would have been enough, that I have received such a warm welcome.
I've discovered so many wonderful bloggers and recipes.
To my amazement, Laura from  The Art Of Cooking Real Food
Has awarded me with The Liebster Blog Award. What an honor, Thank You Laura!


The Liebster Blog Liebster is German and translates to "dearest" or "favorite" It is meant for up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers


Here are the rules:
-Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
-Link back to the blogger who presented the award.
-Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
-Present The Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
-Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.


It was really difficult to choose only 5 blogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment