Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fried Chicken Salad, Cream of Broccoli Soup and Cream Puffs.

                  Fried Chicken Salad, Cream of Broccoli Soup and Cream Puffs.


Whenever I make fried chicken salad, I always laugh, being  reminded of my 3 boys, when they were growing up.
They would run a very effective scam on me while I was frying.
I call it the 'wolf pack'. One of them would walk in and ask me a question. Her I am, all excited because someone wanted my opinion, finally, my chance to give sage advise. Whilst I am distracted, giddy with glee, the other two wolves make their move.
They snatch a few handfuls of chicken, French fries, etc.. and stealthily make their way back into the bedroom, where they split up the booty. It took a few years, but I finally figured it out, after having spent 45 minutes making French fries, and the dish wasn't getting any fuller. Stinkers!

Cream of Broccoli Soup

Fried Chicken Salad

Cream Puffs

No comments:

Post a Comment