Sunday, November 18, 2012

Chewy Brownies

Chewy Brownies

These are so good! But the recipe makes a lot. I only make brownies when I have a crowd to feed. I'm guessing, you could halve this, But I haven't tried it.
I've tried using butter, instead of oil, but they don't turn out as well.

Ingredients:
1cup flour
3cups sugar
1cup dark chocolate cocoa powder
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1tsp. baking powder
1tsp. salt
4eggs
2tsp. vanilla
1cup vegetable oil (I use corn oil)

Preheat the oven to 350*F.
Thoroughly whisk together the dry ingredients. Set aside.
In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, and vanilla.
Pour the egg mixture, into the cocoa mixture. Combine, using a fork, until no longer dry. Don't overmix.
Pour into a greased 11x15x2 baking pan.
Bake until the center is set, about 40-minutes.


2 comments:

  1. Deb, just letting you know that your link to Food on Friday: Chillies and Other Spicy Stuff was featured in my Need Some Inspiration? Series today. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete