Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bacon-Ranch Chicken Wraps

                                       Bacon-Ranch Chicken Wraps
I have been adding lots of photos for earlier recipes I've posted.  Here's a new one. Has it really been a month?
My husband really likes these. Of course, I could sprinkle bacon on shoelaces and he would love it.
I've been considering making this into a pasta dish,(minus the laces) kind of a carbonara-alfredo-ranch sauce. I let you know how it turns out.

Ingredients:
4 chicken breast- cut into strips or diced
2 strips of bacon- cut into small pieces
1 Tbl. minced garlic
1 diced onion (optional)
1/4cup buttermilk ranch dressing
1/4cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 small can sliced black olives
Flour tortillas
shredded lettuce
shredded cheddar cheese

Preparation:
In a skillet fry the bacon until crisp.
Add the garlic and onion. Stir fry a few minutes.
Add the chicken.
Cook stirring occasionally until the pan juices have evaporated. about 20 minutes
Turn off the burner, add the ranch and Parmesan.
Fold in the black olives. Serve topped with lettuce and cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment